ILRIS is a fully portable, laser-based ranging and imaging system for the commercial survey, engineering, mining and industrial markets. A compact and highly integrated instrument with digital image capture and sophisticated software tools, ILRIS is an industry-leading solution that addresses the needs of commercial users. It is field-ready and requires no specialized training for deployment. ILRIS is packaged for several applications, including automated monitoring and long-range scanning.
The Optech ILRIS-LR Terrestrial Laser Scanner has range capability rivaling any other tripod-based laser scanner. Its design enables surveyors to scan ice, snow and wet surfaces with the same high accuracy and precision as other ILRIS models.
The ILRIS-LR Laser Scanner has been developed to meet the evolving needs of our clients, applying LiDAR imaging to research areas such as glacier monitoring, avalanche research and the scanning of wet surfaces. With improved laser characteristics and enhanced optics, the ILRIS-LR takes full advantage of certain reflective properties to improve range capabilities in almost all scanning applications.
- Long range
- Market leader in range capability (exceeds 3000 meters)
- Permanent mounted solutions
- Out-scan and out-spec your competition
- Fewer set-ups required
- Scan from safe areas
- High angular resolution
- Market leader in resolution
- Achieve the highest possible scan density
- High accuracy and precision
- Market leader in accuracy
- Out-perform and out-spec your competition
- Measure to non-cooperative targets
- Automated monitoring solution
- Snow, ice and wet surface capability
- Unique dual-axis scan pattern
- Generate gridded data as opposed to lines of data
- Improve models
- Improve data quality
- Unique to ILRIS