Agisoft PhotoScan Pro allows to generate high resolution georeferenced orthophotos and exceptionally detailed DEMs/textured polygonal models. The fully automated workflow enables a non-specialist to process thousands of aerial images on a desktop computer to produce professional class photogrammetric data.
To fulfill the georeferencing task the program needs either GPS coordinates associated with cameras, provided in an EXIF / plain text file, or GCP coordinates that otherwise can be used to achieve higher accuracy (up to 5 cm). Camera calibration data can be calculated by the program (and exported if needed) or imported from outer source.
Agisoft PhotoScan Pro supports a range of input formats including JPEG, TIFF and PNG. A wide range of output formats (GeoTiff, xyz, Google KML, Wavefront OBJ, VRML, COLLADA, and PDF) ensures easy import to any GIS system for future photogrammetric analysis.
Agisoft PhotoScan Pro's set of functions:
- Aerial and Close-range Triangulation
- Point Cloud Generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal Model Generation (plain / textured)
- Setting Coordinate System
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Generation
- True Orthophoto Generation
- Georeferencing Using Flight Log and / or GCPs
- Multispectral Imagery Processing
- 4D Reconstruction for Dynamic Scenes
- Python Scripting Support