RealityCapture is a 3D modelling and mapping software. It automatically extracts beautiful and accurate 3D models from an unordered set of images and / or laser scans. We offer the software as a Windows (7/8+) x64 application with a nice, intuitive, and friendly user interface. We also offer a command-line interface (CLI) version.
RealityCapture is a unique piece of software which pushes the envelope of what can be done with the photogrammetric methods. Moreover, it is the only software which is able to mix lasers and photos easily without seams and limitations.
What Is Inside?
- Automatic alignment/registration/calibration of images and/or laser-scans,
- Yes! RealityCapture can mix Laser scans and photos easily,
- Automatic 3D model reconstruction of a triangular mesh,
- Advanced coloring and texturing algorithms,
- Geo-registration into all world coordinate systems,
- Support for flight logs, GPS in EXIF/XMP, and ground control points,
- Ortho projections, DSM computation and export into the recognized standards such as tiff, geotiff,
- 3D model export into standard formats (ply, obj, xyz),
- Camera motion/calibration export to world standards (with custom scripts),
- A set of tools for analyzing alignment quality and accuracy, geo-registration, mesh reconstruction, 3D model post-processing (filtration, simplification, smoothing), etc.
- And much more…
Manufacturer’s website: https://www.capturingreality.com/Home
Tutorials and Featured projects: https://www.capturingreality.com/Showcase
DEMO version of the program: https://www.capturingreality.com/Product#Download